Friday, August 30, 2013

First week wrap up

I knew it was going to be a good day today when Mae let me do this 

She never lets me do her hair, someone had an extra dose of sunshine this morning. 

I also added a little more glitter to my life with this mani 

It will probably only last through the weekend but that's fine by me! 

So I'm officially 5 days in and I am doing great. I haven't cheated once and I feel like I can see a difference. 

Favorite workout this week: leg day, Miley's ass made me squat 10x harder
Favorite meal this week: rice cakes and pb, this will always be my fav 
Biggest NSV: waking up every damn morning and coming home from the gym a sweaty mess, and still walking up these 

Least favorite workout: Concentration curls.... I hate you for reminding me how weak my arms are
Least favorite meal: tuna out of the can, woof 
Biggest struggle: not going to dunkins and getting my sweet sweet coffee 

I tried black iced coffee, it's the color of death. 

Currently meal prepping for our camping trip this weekend 

I had to fill out a favorites sheet for Mae this morning and I fell in love with her all over again, check out her favorite food...


Bacon. Enough said 

How was your week in fitness? Is there a good you are missing as bad as I'm missing bacon? 






No comments:

Post a Comment