Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mommy Confessions

It's So What Wednesday, and I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for my own little version

This is So What Parenting Version.
So What Wednesday

So what if...
I give my son cookies for breakfast so I have more time to try that new make-up technique I learned on YouTube
I laugh when my daughter says swear words and then tries to cover them up with similar words
(for example last night she said "what the fuck, I mean buckkkkket, like a bucket. I said what the bucket")
I bribe my daughter with kid shows
I let her fall asleep with the light on
I'm secretly glad my son isn't walking yet because I am just regaining my energy from chasing my daughter
I just rearranged my entire budget to sign Mae up for dance lessons...oye
I sometimes lie about what time it is so they can go to bed earlier
I haven't started college funds for either one of them yet... I'm still trying to get my college funds under control
I have never used a changing table...we have a huge floor that goes all the way around the house, why do I need a tiny space to do it??
I have two totes of toys in our shed that were hand-me-downs and I haven't brought them in yet. 
last but not least...


So what if I want more...like 3 more. Okay maybe just one more....or 3. 




1 comment: