Monday, August 5, 2013

Getting my Redneck On

Before I do part dos of Kimmy's link up I'm just going to do a quick weekend re-cap.

This weekend the fam and I went to the Cheshire Fair and I was in redneck heaven.

We watched a milking contest, a calf showing, a goat showing, a horse pull and we walked around eating fair food until the hubs and I wanted to throw up.


We had fresh lemonade, cheesy fries, fried dough, and sausage with peppers and onions. Yeah remember that diet I was on.... either do I.

I saw the cutest old men with their cute little wives, and had visions of the hubs and my future it was glorious.
okay hopefully Tony isn't that big but if he wears suspenders I may allow it....

Mabel rode on her first roller coaster and she loved it. She was laughing and screaming the whole time and I am SO pumped because I love me a good roller coaster...and I'm always alone.


ON TO THE LINK UP.

Photobucket

If you could have three wishes what would you wish for?

1. A dream body maintained by sitting on the couch eating cupcakes
2. A closet that had new clothes every time I opened it, unless I really liked something then that would stay forever
3. Endless funds for my children's education....and mine.

What is your dream job and why?

Honestly I am at a point in my life where I feel like a dream job is so unattainable so I'm super jaded and redonk with this one. My dream job would be waking up every morning to a new stack of money on my super clean kitchen table to spend how ever I want and as long as I do one good deed a day it keeps on a comin!

What are 5 passions you have

1. The environment and keeping it around so my children's children still have woods to run around in
2. Children's education inside and outside the classroom
3. Keeping my family happy, warm, and fed.
4. My education I don't ever want to stop learning, and it's putting me in CRAZY SUPER MAJOR debt.
5. Running..... not really but I feel like it makes me cool to say this. The more you say it the more you believe it right?!?


List 10 people that have inspired you and how....I may not get to 10

1. My husband- he allowed me to truely by myself in every way, and let me redneck flag fly high!
2. My son- he's only 15 months old and has had more doctor's appointments then I have ever had and he's so easy-going its seriously inspiring
3. My daughter- I was alone and young when I got pregnant with her and she was the easiet baby I could have ever imagined. She still amazes me every day and if I can perfect the drug to freeze time she'll be the first one I use it on.
4. Bill Clinton, Holly will love this one, but I read his autobiography in high school and was so inspired. It's a long book and he's not the best writer but it's worth the read, and seriously I would totally jump on the man like a koala.
5. Mamalaughlin, SkinnyMeg, Holly, and Jen. These girls bare their all just to inspire other women, and they for SURE have inspired me.
6. My parents- they have showed me both what I want to be as a parent and what I dont want to be, and I'm thankful for both.
7. Every person who has picked themselves up after the death of a loved one, because I'm pretty sure I would stay in bed for a year if anything happened to any of my snuggle puppies.
8. Ellen Degeneres- She spreads the word of kindness and she never stops giving. That girl makes me cry daily.

Thats all I got, I'm sure there's more, but I can't think right now cause the hubs is trying to cook dinner and the kids are in the midst of witching hour.

Describe your most embaressing moment.

I can't believe I'm going to put this out there, but when my husband and I were dating (that one week before we were engaged) we went out to dinner and on the drive home the food wasn't sitting well with me. I couldnt hold it in any longer so I let out a little fart. It was silent so I thought I was off the hook a minute later my hubs (then boyfriend) screams "PEEEEEE YEWWWWWW! Someone's septic tank must have overflowed. That smells like death! That is worse than Mabels diaper!" and he's going on and on, so I obviously went along with it. Then later that night at his family's house he told everyone how much it smelled on 124 and my face turned bright red so he looks over at me and yells "IT WAS YOUUUU!"..
....I've never lived it down since.






No comments:

Post a Comment