Friday, February 28, 2014

Back in the Game

I don't really feel like it's Friday.
It's kind of weird.
Do you ever have those days where you are just in a daze, and you're like
"There is a lot I'm supposed to be doing, buttttt I'm not really sure what any of it is."
Well that's me today.
But it is Follow Through Friday, and I failed on posting last weekend because I was in bed with a case of Baby Fever.



It's no secret I haven't been on my running game... or maybe I was keeping it a secret.
Since my dad passed away I haven't been able to get to sleep as easily as I used to, which is super weird because I honestly stressed out more when I knew he was sick and in pain than I do now,
ANY WHO.
Not sleeping well = not waking up early.
It's also cold as fuck outside and I usually don't want to get out of the house.
I have been going back and forth on buying a treadmill to have in the house so on those mornings when I don't want to leave I can still go downstairs and jump on the wheel.

I think I'm just going to do it.
I'm the type of person who will actually use it.
I hope...

BUTTT Yesterday I got to the gym.
I ran and it was ugly but it felt damn good.


Okay now about T25...
I love this program, but all that jumping was ROUGH on my knees, and because running my half in May is my NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, I am taking a step back.

My intense marathon training starts Monday and I don't want to take any chances.
I will def still be doing T25 but on my own terms.
I hope no one is mad...
It just seems to be the smartest thing for me.

As far as my eating has been going.
It's going.
I prepped last week and was spot on, but this week I didn't have time.
I ran to the grocery store and got lunches a lot and did my best to make good choices, but then there are things like single serving cakes.

Oye.
Today I plan on prepping for the weekend as well as through the week which will be really good since weekends are my weakness.

My meal plan this week

Breakfast- Oatmeal muffins and coffee
Snack-yogurt
Lunch- Buffalo chicken lettece wraps
Snack- carrots and hummus
Dinner- Asian Chicken, or Bunless burgers on the grill.

My boo Alicia and I have been texting each other weekly weigh in's on Sundays which helps. (although this week is going to be ugllllyyyy).
If anyone else wants in on this I would love to start a support group on Facebook, but I would like to keep it small so I can really do some one on one cheering! 
Let me know and I will get that up and running... Maybe 10 people??
This ish is free so don't you worry.

In the mean time check out our daily challenges on Instagram



Alright now link up so I can blog hop and check everyone out today!!



1 comment:

  1. You will get there. You know what you have to do but mentally I think you needed a break...the Psych major has spoken! BAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete