Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Back in Action

Lately I have been seriously lacking motivation.
I NEED to get back on my game. 
I love target workouts, and I'm always looking for new moves to get certain areas. 
SO while I'm on my hunt for new moves I decided to start sharing some with you! 
For as long as I can on Wednesdays (or whenever I feel like it)
I will post target workouts, and possible how-to videos or photos. 

One area I am alwayssss working on is my back. 
Those rolls have got to go. 
So I'm going to start with a quick little back workout. 


Are my graphics getting any better??
Here are some how to photo's. 

Scarecrows. 
Bird-dogs

Lateral raise on all fours, You can also do this standing like shown, otherwise get on your hands and knees like above and lift the weights one at a time. 


V-Pulses
Start like this

then bring your elbows in behind your back. Like you are trying to touch them together. 


Alright that's it for this week. 
Are there any target areas you want me to focus on? 
If you try this let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find this workout? It looks a little too static for me, but it could probably work in combination with other stuff.

    ReplyDelete