5 Things I'm thankful for.
- The woman at the post office who carried the heaviest box in the world out to my car, hugged me and gave me money for a coffee.
- Plow Trucks, and the people who go out at all hours to drive them.
- A hot shower. I do my best thinking in a hot shower, also my best crying and joke telling.
- My date for Valentines Day.. It's not my hubs, but him giving me a night out with my best GF is the best present ever.
- Coffee.. all day every day.
4 Things that made me happy this week
- The black and white episode of PLL this week. So good So good.
|" I want you to know, that was the last carrot stick"|
- The two donuts I had for breakfast yesterday
- Mabel learned the sign for a raccon so she has been walking around the house saying "I'm a Cacoon, I'm a Cacoon".
- The snow... if it makes me happy than it can't make me sad right.
Three things I'm doing this week
- Getting life insurance, and family documents in order. It's never too early but it can be too late.
- Meal planning and prepping like a boss..
- Finding something to do with that heavy box.
Two things I can't get enough of this week.Wild
One last thing...
What are some topics you would like to see more of on this blog? Any questions or suggestions?