Monday, July 1, 2013

Farewell Party

I threw a three day long party this weekend. It was planned a little last minute, but all the invites showed up. It was a sort of going away, farewell party....


....to my fat.


The turn out was great, that party of one got a little crazy. There was food. There was booze. There may have even been a little throw back to my college days with a few backyard games of beer pong.

Okay that wasn't by my self that was at a legit party with other people... I promise.

So why did I throw this rediculous party of one all weekend you ask?
Well today starts that stupid  awesome 30 day clean eating challenge thats going to melt off all those pounds... or so I hope.

I meal planned and went shopping on Sunday, and said my final farewells to all of my staple grocery store products such as these,


Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes...seriously....

I love you Dr.Pepper, in all of your forms.

Don't worry Jose I wont forget you.

I may have shed a tear but I'm ready. I'm sick of being uncomfortable in my own skin. I'm sick of hiding cupcake wrappers, and feel guilty about  my food choices. I'm am SO READY for a change. I've been on the workout train for awhile, and I feel good about it, but whats the point in busting my ass if I'm not willing to change my diet. I might as well just enjoy my cupcakes on the couch (which I do).

Every Sunday I'm re-taking measurements, and weights as well as taking progress pics to send to my accountability partner who I will lovingly refer to as Ms.M. Those bathing suit pics are a bitch. I tried every room and ever form of lighting to use the shadows in my favor, and there's no getting around it. Yuck.


The end of 30 days will be August 1, which just so happens to be the month that both Ms.M and my birthdays fall in. Sounds like a good goal to me.

I'm going to do it. For the first time in a long time, possibly forever that I'm not going to fail.

I'm going to eat right and sweat right.


On another note... I'm in love with Spencer from BB. A train conductor... I mean come on how can you not love him.
Teddy bear status.

No comments:

Post a Comment