Thursday, July 11, 2013

I HIT THE LOTTO!!!!!

...ugh I wish. I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. I don't even know how to play the lotto. 
Do I just go in and tell the cashier random numbers and she'll know exactly what I'm talking about?
How many numbers do I need? They have to be people's birthdays right?
Do I need to take that scantron test? 
Also how do you know you won? 
Does your ticket turn gold? Do you get an email? 
Seriously I will never win because I don't even get it. 
button

BUT if I do win, 

the first thing I'm doing is going shopping....and I don't mean clothes shopping, I mean FOOD shopping. 

That's right my first stop would be the local Market Basket... hell I may even take it up a notch and hit up Hannafords with their fancy fake trees in the produce section. I love that shit. 

It's like shopping in paradise.

I'm poor folks, and I've been poor for a long long time, and let me tell you grocery shopping sucks. I hate comparing prices and prioritizing and putting things back at the checkout while everyone gives me dirty looks. Ain't no body got time for that.

I want to run down those aisles throwing shit in my cart like I'm trying out for Super Market Sweep. 

I want to turn my nose up at generic brands and trade my Dr.Thunder for some Dr.Pepper. I want to get a personalized birthday cake from the bakery that says Happy FUCKING Thursday, just because I can. 
nailed it!

I want to buy all the magazines (instead of just reading them and hurriedly putting them away when it's time to pay) while I'm waiting for the teenage boy I scouted out in the parking lot and paid $500 bucks to unload my 15 shopping carts. 

Then I want to come home and sit on the couch with my fancy bottle of wine while my husbands puts all that shit away.


I might also buy every piece from Kiki La'rue.

Now somebody please fill me in on how to get on the email list for the lotto....it's an email list right?

No comments:

Post a Comment