Friday, July 5, 2013

Supporters, and Haters and Five on Friday

I swear no matter what you do, there will always be someone hating on it!
Whether you are trying to get healthy or just switching your damn hairstyle.
Everyone has their views and opinions and some think it's their way or the highway.

Personally I prefer back roads, but that's just because I'm a country girl.

For the past few months I have really be focusing on bettering my health, inside and out. I run a lot more than I used to, especially considering I never ran! I eat healthier or at least try to and I have also been working on other personal goals involving my kids and my husband that are more private and I'm not quite ready to share those yet.

But there will always be those people in my life who focus on my eating and think I'm being "picky" or not happy with whats around. Well if that's what you want to call it then yes I'm being picky.

I'm choosing more veggies, and lean meats. Less carbs and less dairy (my weakness!!).

Through my journey I have also met some really awesome people who are inspired by me, which little do they know is CRAZY and I am more inspired by them even thinking about making changes!!

AnyWHO, yesterday was a beautiful holiday and we spend the morning at the beach. Both kids actually took a nap, and we ended the day at the Strawberry Festival with strawberry shortcake (which I did not partake in). We caught up with good friends and finally got to drool over their GORGEOUS new baby. Her red hair I die!

Now we are off for a weekend away. There will be more swimming, more temptations and hopefully more sun!

Now for my link up


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 
 1. Fresh fruit on hot days


Amazing

 2. Dancing babies



 3. Motivation in the form of Snooki...
Get it girl!


 4. My pups Ms.Large, Ms.Medium and Ms. Prissy Bitchy Pants.

5. Sunny days at the beach with my loveys
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment