Friday, July 19, 2013

Pity Party of 1

Okay so I didn't post yesterday, and I wasn't going to post today, because lets face it... My life is a whole bunch of donkey shit right now. 
Also my space bar is broken on my laptop #somywholepostwouldhavelookedlikeahastag
 
I know, I know I have an AMAZING husband, ADORABLE kids, a roof over my head, and fresh air to breath. I am not one to forget to be thankful for the little things, and to remember to hold my head high,

BUT DAMN, sometimes I just want and need a break. 

I'm not going to go into too much detail, because I didn't start this blog to be a downer, I started this blog to inspire people (mostly myself). I love the blogging community and I wanted to be a part of it. So I did.

So I'm writing this post to remind myself where I came from, so forgive me while I toot my own horn a little. 

Dear Candra,

Seriously get your head out of your ass. Pick your self up, like you always do and get out there. You know you are a boss time to show the world. Who cares if things aren't going your way. Fuck it. Remember that time you climbed a mountain on your due date because everyone else was doing it?? Remember that time you moved across country by yourself to provide a better environment for your unborn daughter. 

You rock. You did crazy headstands, and handstands this morning.

You have already blown goals out of the water. You graduated college, on your own. You are writing your THESIS for GRAD SCHOOL...that's cool admit it.

Your husband is dead sexy, and he wears his camo pants in the bedroom every time you ask....wink wink. 

Your kids are seriously adorable and Mabel says please and thank you like she was raised by the Queen...I mean she was but ya know. 

Chip has already jumped so many hurdles with you by his side for all of it. That kids a fighter and it's because he has a strong mama in his corner. 

That little garden you started has tomatoes and zucchini's and peppers. This may not be a lot to others, but it's a lot to you. Go barefoot garden tonight with a glass of wine...you deserve it. 

There are people out there fighting a harder battle than you, always remember that.  Last but not least, it's okay to cry, even while you are writing this, but remember you live in New Hampshire and

if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute and it will change. 

Love, 
That little voice inside your head who loves you a whole lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment