Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Workout Wednesday Link Up

Today I'm linking up with one of my favorite bloggers Skinnymeg . She is amazing and so inspirational. When I'm sitting on the couch and don't want to get my fat girl hustle on, I just read her latest blog post. That usually does the trick.For Workout Wednesday I am posting a lower body tabata workout that makes me my fat cry.

Do each excersize for 20 seconds, then rest for 10 and repeat whole thing 4 times through.

Jumping Jacks
Sumo Squats
Pendulum Lunges
Squat jumps
Burpees
Plank
Mountain Climbers
Plank Jacks

Your legs will be screaming but it hurts so good.

I use the Tabata Pro app so I don't have to focus on the clock, the count down helps me push hard.




Today is chest and back day for me so I'm glad Skinnymeg posted her shoulder workout, I may just have to add it in!

Tomorrow is the Fourth of July, and I wont be enjoying any margaritas, hotdogs, bacon cheeseburgers, or cupcakes. It's a sad day for me America. Maybe I'll just burn this candle instead,
yeah, no.
My lunch today was good, baked chicken over romaine lettuce and tomatoes, with Tequila Lime Salsa.... a girl's gotta get her tequila in some way! (it's clean right?!?).




And to round it all up, I got a little crafty today and polished out this gem.

We'll have to see what the hubby thinks when he gets home, cause I LOVE it.



No comments:

Post a Comment