Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Guess Who's Employed?

This kid!! I found a great part-time job. It's nothing special, nothing to write home about, but it's a job dammit and I'm happy.

I ran 2.5 miles this morning, and I could not for the life of me get in any more. I was tired. Last week drained me emotionally and I ate horribly. My workouts have showed it.

If I learned anything it's that food really is fuel.
I do really well when I plan my meals, but money has been super tight for us so I have felt really guilty spending extra money at the grocery store. Now that I know I'll have a weekly paycheck that's the first thing that needs to change.

I enjoy eating clean, and for the most part it doesn't mess with our family dinners. I love me some sweet potatoes, and broccoli. I have seen so many cool recipes on pintrest lately like a spaghetti squash crust quiche!

I'm thankful that the hubs is pretty adventurous when it comes to new foods. He's addicted to the food network and has a total man crush on Guy Fieri.


One time he tried to send me a sexy picture and all I could focus on was the fact that Guy was on in the T.V. in the background....seriously I was dying.

So I start the new job tomorrow...and they are paying me in cash until they can put me on payroll...woot woot!!

So that means I'm going to be getting down on some meal prep this weekend, right after my Color Run on Saturday.

In other news... Big Brother... I frickin love you. Where have I been the last 14 seasons. I seriously can not get enough.

I will leave you with a little BB love to get you through until tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment