Friday, June 28, 2013

Five on Friday


This morning I am linking up with Darci over at The Good Life for Five on Friday woop woop.
My first link up so here goes nothing...


1. the library, yup I'm a nerd. I go every other week to get books for the little princess and she absolutely loves it. We have book time every night before she goes to bed, and she refuses to sleep with anything less than 5 books in her bed.  I am totally okay with this. I also have been picking up books for myself, and have started (and not finished) 2 books. I am an avid reader and love me a good book but for some reason I have not been able to get lost in a good one. Maybe it's because I live in a Podunk and my library has about 5 books. I'm trying again today with Mr.Mou's Travelling Couch by Dai Sijie check out the first comment....looks like I'm in for a treat.

2. Coffee...
Dear Coffee,
I love you.
In all forms, hot, cold, ice cream, perfume (okay maybe not perfume).
You make me excited about waking up in the morning
and going to sleep, because I know what awaits me
You make it possible for me to get through a morning after I've been puked on twice, cleaned up a carton of spilled blueberries, looked for my keys for 20 minutes, only to get to daycare to realize we've missed breakfast.
Thanks for always being their for me, even when I joke about giving you up, or cutting back on you.
You + Me= Us, I know my calculus. please someone get that reference


3. My husband and his amazing ability to do crazy ass things around the house, like build a deck in a weekend, or replace all of the floors, or let me pick the paint colors, or build my garden beds. He may fill up our DVR's with endless episodes of Diner's Drive-in's and Dives and leave the air conditioner on -89 while it blows directly on my face but if that's the worst... I can deal. He also always finds a way to make our pictures so priceless....


Yeah we're cute
4. My amazing photographer friend Lauren!!! If you are in the NH area and you are looking for an amazing photographer let me know and I will hook you up. She just did a whole photo shoot with my husbands entire family....all 40+ of us. I may or may not have thought that idea up all on my own after a couple of drinks.... I'm nuts. BUT it turned out amazing, and we surprised my MIL and she cried....mission accomplished. I also got some amazing family pictures, and pictures of my little babes that I'm dying over.


agh... I love us


This is making my ovaries ache....and then I remember this morning..
5. My sore muscles, because that means someday they will be really strong and I will be able to win an arm wrestling contest against my nephew.. or just show him up when we run this mother in
in 15 frickin days....




In other news, remember that awesome friend I was telling you about that I met on Instagram...well she's challenging me to 30 days of clean eating, no cheat meals, balls to the wall... I'm double thinking our friendship... I love my donuts, and cupcakes, and pizza, and my sweet sweet Miller Lites.... Lets hope I see major results because if not... well there isn't going to be a not.


CHEERS TO THE FRICKIN WEEKEND!! 

Oh yeah don't forget to follow me on bloglovin here:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment