Tuesday, December 24, 2013

T minus (insert number of hours here)

It's Christmas Eve Suckas!

We have everything wrapped, booze is stocked
let the celebrating commence.

It's time for our very last This or That link up... waaa. Its been super fun, and the bunch of ladies that link up are amazing.
This or That Link Up

Since it's our last one I'm going to do a shameless plug.
If you are linking up, or have linked up in the past make sure you follow our lovely hosts.

Candra @ Camo and Lipstick
Jodi @ Love and Crayons
Kristin @ Living Barefoot and Crazy
and
Katie @ Big Apple Girl, Windy City Guy, & Two Spoiled Boxers

Here's This weeks questions

Holiday Style

Halloween or Thanksgiving
Def Thanksgiving, it's my favorite meal of the year and I could eat it every day all day.
Christmas or Your Birthday
My birthday is in August and growing up it was around the first week of school so it was never that awesome. Now I have two kids and my birthday is just another day so I will pick Christmas
YA HEAR THAT CHRISTMAS YOU BETTER BE BAD ASS
Visitning Relatives or Your Relatives Visiting
Seeing as how a good majority of my relatives live in the exact same town as me, this is pretty much the same. My mom lives driving distance away and I would rather visit her.
That way I don't have to clean.
Valentines Day or St.Patrick's Day
Booze or chocolate is the real question here... and I pick booze.
Are you surprised.
Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
Personally I like to shop naked or near naked and NOT get arrested so I pick Cyber Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely with you on the Booze or Chocolate holiday! Booze always win!

    This is my first time linking up! :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving, my birthday, my relatives visiting, St. Paddy's day, Cyber Monday. BOOM.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete