Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Current Running Playlist

As the big race gets closer I am hashing out some last minute details.
Like whether or not I should braid my hair. 
You know the important things. 
More important than the braids....which is pretty damn important, is my playlist. 

In no particular order here is my current playlist. It runs for about 2 hours. 

You Can't Stop Me- Andy Mineo
We Ready- Archie Eversole
Stupid Hoe- Nicki Minaj
The Monster- Eminem Ft. Rhianna
The Show Goes On- Lupe Fiasco
Treasure- Bruno Mars
Happy- Pharrell Williams
Work It- Missy Elliot
Get Ur Freak On- Missy Elliot
Unconditionally- Katy Perry
Sweet Nothings- Calvin Harris Ft. Florence Welch
Dark Horse- Katy Perry
Next to Me- Emeli Sande
Gorilla- Bruno Mars
Whip It- Nicki Minaj
County Girl- Luke Bryan
Girl on Fire- Alicia Keys
Bandz Make Her Dance- Lil Wayne, Juicy J, and 2 Chainz
Dance (A$$)- Big Sean
Pound the Alarm- Nicki Minaj
You Can Do it- Ice Cube
Run the World- Beyonce
Work- Iggy Azalea
Put it on Me- Ja Rule
Slow Motion- Juvenile
Touch the Sky- Kanye West
Ms. New Booty- Bubba Sparx
I can- Nas
Mercy- Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azalea
We Own It- Wiz Khalifa


Since I'm real slow, I need more to get me through my half... suggestions???

8 comments:

  1. Reminds me a lot of mine - a little bit of everything! I suggest very strategically placing songs that will pump you up right about the time you think you'll be hitting mile 10 or 11. Some upbeat music will help you push through to the finish. A couple years ago, when I ran my third half marathon, I put The Edge by Lady Gaga in my playlist for about mile 11. Corny, but I was on the edge of glory myself so it was nice to have Lady Gaga remind me of that. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. New Booty, that song cracks me up! Ha!

    Here are some suggestions for your playlist:

    It's Going Down by KJ-52
    All I Do Is Win by DJ Khaled
    Workout Plan by Kayne West
    Function by E-40
    Sexy & I Know It by LMFAO
    Move Bitch by Ludacris
    Move That Body by Nelly
    Breathe, Stretch, Shake by Mase
    Jump Around by House of Pain
    Can't Hold Us by Macklemore

    Need more? Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many Eminem songs! Lose Yourself and Not Afraid are two of my favorites. I like most of Kanye West's first CD.

    Lil Wayne - A Milli
    Lil Jon - Turn Down for What
    Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
    Theory of a Deadman - Bad Girlfriend

    I love playlist posts - they help me to mix it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything by Pit Bull
    The Lion, The Beast The Beat - Grace Potter
    My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark- Fall Out Boy
    Till I Collapse- Eminem
    Rock and Roll (will take you to the mountains) Skrillex
    Bangarang feat. Sirah - Skrillex
    Bellas Finals - The Barden Bellas (Pitch Perfect)
    Black Betty - Ram Jam
    Dont Stop The Party - Pit Bull
    Wild Wild Love- Pitbull
    I Gotta Feeling- The Black Eyed Peas
    Diplo Rhythm-Florida

    I cant wait for your half! You are going to do so so so awesome. I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol...Miss New Booty. Now I'll be singing that the rest of the day.

    Clarity -Zedd
    Shake - Ying Yang Twins
    Acapella - Karmin
    All of Me(Tiesto's Birthday Treatment Mix - John Legend
    Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz
    Animals - Martin Garrix
    How I Feel - Flo Rida
    Story Of My Life - One Direction (Don't judge me:0)
    Ten Feet Tall -Afrojack
    Wake Me Up - Avicii
    Titanium - David Guetta
    Remember The Name - Fort Minor
    People Like Us - Kelly Clarkson.

    I have a ton, but I like new jams. If you nee more let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love you, what awesome songs...and all these other suggestions, too!! I just throw it on Classic hip hop radio on pandora and get it in. Or sometimes Bump and grind radio. or 2000s hip hop radio. lol. I switch it up....but all these are going on my grooveshark playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great great list!

    Some of my songs from my workout playlist when I used to work out...
    Dirrrty- Christina Aguilera
    Stronger- Kanye West
    Drug Anthem- Eminem
    Raise Your Glass- P!nk
    Tootsie Roll- 69 Boys
    Motown Philly- Boyz II Men

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is your race this weekend??? GOOD LUCK my friend!

    ReplyDelete