That's why we have blogs isn't it??
Eleven random facts about myself...hmmm.
1. I always use the same shampoo and conditioner brand. If I'm out of one I won't finish the other.
2. I drink Iced coffee year round.
3. I already have three more baby names picked out.
4. My middle name is Booth
5. I NEVER remember how old I am.
6. My favorite color is brown and most of the walls in our house are shades of brown.
7. I am heavily involved in our town. Town politics annoy me and most people are small minded, but if you want to make a change you have to start local.
8. If the bed is made you better not lay in it. Seriously I will freak out at you.
9. I don't eat meat on the bone... but I'm getting better!!
10. When I'm alone in the car I listen to NHPR... Click and Clack is my jam
11. When I was little I thought my aunt was the tooth fairy because she made crowns and bridges out of her house and she had fake teeth everywhere.
Alright here is where I break the rules. I am not going to nominate anyone of give any questions because these things spread like herpes, but I will point you in the direction of some really great blogs that I have fallen in love with lately!!
Tia from Hands on Pants off... she's a riot and her blog never fails to make me laugh!
Erin from Homemade Happenings... she writes about a little bit of everything including gardening... she's amazing.
Brittney from Breaking Free She's sharing her story on her blog today and it's seriously an incredible one. I know what it's like to lose yourself when you have a sick kid, so her story hits close to home.
Tracy from Yea, I know I'm Short She uses a lot of song lyrics for her titles so her posts always get me singing, how can you beat that?
Cassie from I Can Still Laugh and other Fun Facts.... she refers to her son as The Ginger and that makes us best friends. Besides she's incredibly sweet and super funny.
Now go forth and check out each of these blogs today. Make sure you comment on them and tell them I sent ya! Don't worry you won't be disappointed!