Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Swag Swap Details

Alicia and I posted a little while ago on Instagram about possibly doing a gift exchange geared towards fitness. A lot of people were interested and a lot of people wanted to do it but weren't interested in the fitness theme.
So we decided to make everyone happy and do a swap where you can choose! 
Camo & Lipstick


You can pick a fitness themed swap or a diva themed swap ( pretty much a free for all). 
Sign up for the swaps will start tomorrow and all you have to do is mail me your first born child. 
and diapers. 
Just kidding. 
Just email us at swagswap14@gmail.com with your name, your choice and a link to your social media. 
We decided to limit this swap to bloggers and Instagramers for our own selfish reasons. 
We want to be able to watch all the new connections and see all the swagggg. 
I have met some amazing ladies through gift exchanges who I still keep in contact with so it's important to me to be able to keep up with everyone! 

Below are some important dates for this swap (I highly recommend checking your schedule around these dates before you sign up!)

April 3-10 sign ups
April 12- Matches made
Please contact your match within 48 hours of being paired. 
Packages must be sent by May 1st
We will also have a big link up to share our goodies and our new friends on May 14th!


If you have any questions or need any clarification please feel free to ask either one of us. 
Share this with as many people as you want. The more the merrier!!


8 comments:

  1. YAY! So excited that you actually did this! I'm excited to meet new people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do this!! Sounds like fun! Are you going to set guidelines for what or how much to send? Or how often? Or is it just a one time package? This is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post! It sounds fun! And I love your blog, btw. Followed you here and on Bloglovin as well. I hope you'd check my blog too and follow-back. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, I am pretty excited about this! I've never done a blogger swap but it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited and since I am special (lil yellow bus) I sent my email today...please don't punish me by ignoring my email...lol
    adifferentd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read your results post! Awesome job!! You and Alicia look amazing, and did so well!! And count me in for the swap!

    ReplyDelete