Friday, April 4, 2014

Embrace the Hill.

It's finally Friday, which means it's Follow Through Friday AND its finally date night for me and the hubs!!!
We are going out to dinner and to see Jim Belushi and Larry Joe Campbell tonight.

To say I'm excited would be an understatement.
The hubs and I will seriously binge watch According to Jim on our days off even though we have seen every episode a million times.
The two of these guys together is going to be awesome.

Today is also my first day home with the kids on Fridays... which means I had to rearrange my long run again and bust it out last night.


This morning I feel....
...amazing.
I haven't really had any lingering soreness after any of my long runs and I'm pretty sure it's due to the massive amount of foam rolling I do after runs.
This time I used plain water and Clif shot gels.
I need something else in my water. I  am going to stick with Nuun.
I also didn't love the gel.
It wasn't horrible but call me crazy I think I prefer the shot blocks.
So I'm going to stick with those two for the rest of my training.
They are both easily portable and I like them. So bam.

As usual for Follow Through Friday



Here is my vlogggg for you all.

As promised here are all the links for Sarah and all the amazing work she does.
She blogs over at Runfargirl
You can read her sons story here and purchase her shirts here.
I mean check them out... they are gorgeous!


So if you are having a shitty run, a shitty day or even just a shitty moment, just take a deep breath and remember
Embrace the Hill.
Que tears.


5 comments:

  1. So proud of you, Candra! *hugs*

    And Sarah sounds like an amazing person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I'm trying to get back in this running thing. We'll see. Don't forget to go enter the giveaway on the blog to get some awesome fan gear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing amazing!!! Glad you're not sore! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you...I can't tell you that enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rocking those runs!!! So proud!

    ReplyDelete