Too good not to share.
For Five on Friday I wanted to share my five favorites from the list.
You know you're a mom when...
1. You've been doing the same load of laundry for 3 days because you keep forgetting to put it in the dryer.
2. You use baby wipes to clean up any sort of spill, as well as the dash of your car.
3. You would rather go to sleep than have sex.
4. Peeing with an audience is part of your daily routine.
5. You can hear a sneeze in the middle of the night through two closed doors, while you're husband snores next to you.
Do these pertain to you because every single one fits me... most every day.
My kids drive me bonkers on a daily basis, but they are damn cute so I'll keep them around.
This weekend is pretty jam packed, but the most important thing
OUR NEW COUCH!!!
This is the one we got
This morning I'm also trying to create a healthy version of a chicken salad, with a mexican twist.
If it comes out good I will def be sharing the recipe with you guys.
I'm working on a clean eating meal list for the cooking tab, so when it's up and running I'll let you know!!
Be sure to come back Monday for my Biggest Loser update!!