Friday, September 6, 2013

Week Two Wrap Up

Hey Loveys
Today is my Week Two Fitness Wrap up!
I love this new program and I am seeing some major results.
I have to admit my eating wasn't as great this week.
Don't get me wrong I still ate clean and healthy, our budget was just a little lower than expected so meal prepping for the entire week through me off.
That whole three day weekend did it too.
Sundays are Football days, also known as widow days.
This means Disney movies playing outside, and MEAL PREP.
Obviously this could not be done last Sunday and we all know PLAN TO PREPARE OR PREPARE TO FAIL, or whatever the F it is.
Anyway, wrap up, stay on track Candra....

Favorite Workout of the Week: Assited Pullups. A new friend on Instagram explained to me how to use this machine, and it may have been "assisted" but I did a Mother F'in pull up. WHAT?! I know awesome.
Favorite Meal this week: Turkey burger on the grill with spicy mustard over a bed of spinach, HOLLA
Biggest NSV: My nephew showed me a headstand and I said " I can do that to" and he told me there was no way and my husband chimed in saying "only against the wall" So I busted out the most important headstand of my life, and they all applauded, UH THANK YA. 

Least Favorite Workout of the Week: Concentration curls.... I hate you.
Least Favorite meal: Eggs. I have never loved eggs, and after eating this every morning, I want to punch some chickens.

Biggest struggle: Dunkin Donuts has Pumpkin Pie donuts....enough said.

ALSO my LOVE Sami over at Simply Sami tagged me to participate in "Six Things About Me"
So here are her questions.

1. Who is your biggest crush besides your significant other? We all know you have one!
I can't really think of anyone I know personally, but in the celebrity world I love Larry the Cable Guy, and Shia Labeof. Crazy opposites I know haha. 
2. Who do you want to see in concert that you haven't?
I would love to get all dressed up in redic clothes, cover myself in glitter and go see Kesha, oh wait I'm sorry Ke$ha. I use her music to pump me up at the gym and don't even know a lot of her songs, but I think that concert would just be a big love fest, and an oppotunity to look crazy and still fit in.

3. What one blogger that you follow do you want to meet in real life?
I would love to meet 
Jen over at FatChick2FitChick and Sami at Simply-Sami
and duh Brandi and Skinny Meg, who doesn't
4. What is one thing your significant other does that sets them apart from anyone else?
Loves me unconditionally. 








5. Do you like to cook? What is your favorite dish to make?
I love to cook and I love to bake. I love trying new recipes and soon I hope to have a recipe tab on my blog, I am just not computer savvy, for now my Pintrest will just look like this...


6. What is one thing you would change if you were elected President tomorrow?
So many things come to mind...
Maybe put a salary cap on entertainment and sports fields???

Now I'm tagging a couple of Bloggers who I found recently

Lindsay @ Cowboy Boots and an Apron
Lindsay @ Training Lindsay
Jess @ Truly Jess
Jules @ Je Ne Sais Quoi Jules
Steph @ Life According to Steph
Liz @ Fitness Blondie

Alright Ladies my questions for you are short and sweet!

1. What is your favorite workout move?
2. If you had to eat the same cheat meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
3. Live in the mountains, or by the ocean?
4. East Coast or West Coast and why
5. What is the book you recommend the most?
6. How do you take your coffee (or energy drink)?

Well everyone this concludes my week, but be on the look out... I feel a weekend post a brewin.
Also if you were looking for a good cry, here ya go. Although it may just be my faulty tears ducts

No comments:

Post a Comment