Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Swag Swap Reveal!

I recently participated in another Swag Swap with some awesome ladies, Erin, Desiree, and Shelli!


I love doing swaps because I get to meet another blogger AND I get awesome stuff to try. We live in a small town and we don't have a lot of stores near us. I always see these great products and things I want to try but I can rarely find them around us. So I love being able to try them through someone!
For this swap I got paired with the lovely Lara from Cookies, Cardio and Clothes.
Three of my favorite things.
We emailed back and forth a few times and got to know each other and everything thats Basic White girl about us.
The best part is she is training for a half right now too! So she sent me a few things she uses during her training. I am kind of a freak about trying new products while I'm training so I will wait until after the race to use them.


I knew I loved her from the beginning but when she told me she hates PSL (or Pumpkin Spice Latte for all my fellow Dunkins folk) I knew we were meant to be.
There were so many things I wanted to send her but time got away from me, but I'm thinking maybe we should send each other another box around Xmas?!?! What do you think Lara??

When I opened the box from her a few things popped out to me right away.
This awesome water bottle, this chocolate bar and these other snacks.


These are seriously some of my favorite brands, and I didn't even TELL HER!
These chocolate bars are amazing and I love that they come with a love poem on the cover. I always leave them so sweetly on my husbands night stand and he thinks its trash and throws it away.... womp womp.

She also sent me some of her favorite coffee, but I use a K-cup. I have been meaning to buy and try one of the reusable kcups so now I have a perfect reason!

If you are a blogger and have thought about doing a swap I highly recommend it! I have loved every single one of them!

7 comments:

  1. I love that brand of chocolate - so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An X-Mas swap? Um yes! Sign me up! I totally have extra reusable K-Cups, my husband bought a pack of 4 a while ago. I should have put one in there. Fudge. I hope you get one and try the coffee, it's seriously the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great stuff! And thanks for hosting this swap! =) It was fun meeting new bloggers =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. Looks like you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I'm bummed I missed out on this swag swap! Next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some good stuff! & thank you SO much for hosting this, I really enjoyed doing it & I cannot wait for another one. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun package! Glad we could gang up for this! ;)

    ReplyDelete