Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Little Things Link up #2

Hey everyone! Welcome back to the link up! Thanks to everyone who joined in last week with Amanda and I .
This week I'm joining forces with one of my favorite ladies, Marla from Luck Fupus. Her blog is hilarious and she's crazy inspirational.
She just finished the 21 day sugar detox and didn't even kill anyone so in my mind she's a hero.


Camo & Lipstick



Yesterday I opened up about something very personal, my choice to see a doctor about my anxiety. As soon as I pushed publish my anxiety went to about a million. Then something wonderful happened. People started opening up to me.
A really good friend even told me about her situation and told me how proud she was of me for seeking help.
It seriously felt amazing to know that I am not the only one and that by writing that silly little blog post I helped other people open up about their issues.
While that blog post seemed little at the time, it seems pretty big to me now. So for The Little Things this week I'm celebrating everyone who opened up to me and made me feel a little less cray cray.
Thank you!

I'm excited to see what everyone else is celebrating this week!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing something personal. It does take a lot of courage. I plan to join your linkup next week. Already had my post for today on a different one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing the support you get from blogging? Not even just from fellow blogger, but also from friends. Sometimes it's SO much easier to open up on the blog, but it's such an incredible way to get through to so many! Proud of you! <3
    Thanks for letting me co-host, would LOOOOVE to again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not alone in this girl that is for sure. I did a similar post a while back and the support I got was amazing. Always nice to know you have people to lean on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think whenever we post something that affects our lives our how we live it on our blogs we always get an awesome instant outpouring of sympathy, support and understanding. Also our bravery to share the scary and not so nice parts of life often helps others who are hiding their issues or thinks they are struggling alone!

    I've linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear I get more support from "strangers" than I do from people IRL

    ReplyDelete