Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Interview with a 4 year old

Good Morning Mabel. How did you sleep?
I was sleeping like this (lays down on floor) and then I felt pee so then I slept like this (gets up and lays down the other way). 

Are you excited to start Pre-K?
Today?
No not Today
Tomorrow?
No not
The day after tomorrow?
No in a couple months.
Well then why are we talking about it?

Okay valid, soooo do you think mommy is good at working out?
Yeah...

What do you think mommy's favorite food is?
Ummm salad probably, because you eat that when we have pizza and I love pizza

What is mommy's job?
Gets that money.

What do I spend that money on?
Special things for me?

What do you think about all the illegal children in the deportation centers?
I don't know any of them.. Do I? Am I one?
No you aren't one?
Okay I bet they like Fruit Loops.

Who is the President of the United States?
Mabamba.
Close.
Loamba
Closer.
Ellen.
Haha sure.

What is the first thing mommy does when she wakes up?
Brushes her teeth with coffee

How much does mommy love you? 
To the moon and back, which is more than chippy. 


7 comments: