Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stealing my thunder

Do you ever set your mind on a goal and then someone you know goes and does the same thing? 


You should be flattered right? Imitation is the highest form of flattery right? 
But sometimes it's just soooooo annoying. 
You get all excited to achieve this goal and to work really hard on it and have everyone be so proud. Then it's like your balloon is just deflated. 
Maybe it's just me.
Don't get me wrong I love when people do good things for themselves and follow their dreams,
Just not when they are my dreams too. 
Just kidding! 


But seriously how do all of you handle something like that. Does it even bother you or are you just purely excited? 

So day one of my fitness Thanksgivig week is done. I went to the class last night and got my sweat on. Today is a rest day but I may walk on the treadmill this morning. Mainly just so I can watch Hart of Dixie. 


Tomorrow is a class called Ballerobica which I am pretty pumped about!! Hopefully the snow doesn't cancel our plans!! 

What are your fitness plans this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I've been pretty lax with the fitness. I look at my beautiful kettle bell and feel no guilt as I walk past it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that show still on??? I haven't watched it in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    buy bikini

    ReplyDelete